Septiyanti, Ratna and Agustina, Yenni and Syaipudin, Usep (2021) PENGARUH SISTEM PENGENDALIAN MANAJEMEN TERHADAP KINERJA PENGADILAN DI MASA WABAH COVID-19. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan, 26 (2). pp. 65-74. ISSN 1410-1831

[img] Text
jak juli 2021.pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://jurnal.feb.unila.ac.id/index.php/jak/articl...

Abstract

This research aims to know the effect of management control systems on organizational performance in Pengadilan Negeri Tanjung Karang class 1A during covid-19. This research is a quantitative study using a survey method with data collection techniques using a questionnaire which is measured by using the SPSS version 26 program. The population in this study were all employees of Pengadilan Negeri Tanjung Karang class IA, sampling using saturated sampling techniques namely all employees of Pengadilan Negeri Tanjung Karang class IA so that a total sample of 100 was obtained. The data analysis technique used the correlation test. The results of this study indicate that the management control system has a positive and significant effect on organizational performance during the Covid-19. With a determination coefficient of 0.728, the influence of the management control system towards the performance of Pengadilan Negeri Tanjung Karang class IA during the Covid-19 was 72.8%, while the remaining 27.2% was influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Depositing User: YENNI AGUS
Date Deposited: 03 Nov 2021 01:34
Last Modified: 03 Nov 2021 01:34
URI: http://repository.lppm.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/34888

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item