Hidayah, Atikah Nur and Shofa, Faila (2019) The Role of Consumer Trust in Mediating Website Quality To The Purchase Intention on Zilinggo Online Shop Site in Bandarlampung. METAKOM, 3 (2). 01-12. ISSN 2334-3691

[img] Text
6 - Published Version
Restricted to Repository staff only until 28 October 2020.

Download (18kB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://komunikasi.fisip.unila.ac.id/jurnal/index.p...


The purpose of the research was to determine the role of consumer trust in mediating website quality to the purchase intention on zilingo online shop site in Bandar Lampung. This type of research is an associative quantitative approach. The population of this study is the people domiciled in Bandar Lampung who have visited the website of the Zilingo website. Data collection techniques with a questionnaire of 100 respondents. Validity testing uses factor analysis and reliability testing using Cronbach's Alpa. The data analysis technique uses path analysis with the SPSS program. The results of the research website quality variables have a positive effect on purchase intention indirectly through trust in online shopping sites Zilingo.com in Bandar Lampung by 30% while the remaining 70% is influenced by other variables. Keywords: Website Quality, Trust, Purchase Intention.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik (FISIP) > Prodi Komunikasi
Depositing User: FAILA SHOF
Date Deposited: 18 Nov 2019 07:14
Last Modified: 18 Nov 2019 07:14
URI: http://repository.lppm.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/16835

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item